Summer season in Dubai can get extremely hot wherein there’s an average temperature of 40 degrees Celsius, without even including the humidity levels reaching as much as 40%. Aside from this, the skies in Dubai are most of the time, cloudless, so you it’s difficult to find a shade when outdoors. From the beginning of May to the end of October, it only rained twice. In other words, Dubai’s summers are no joke.
But people get used to this climate. Others tend to use the summer season as their holiday and go home or travel for a vacation. But for the rest of us who are stuck in these summer months, we don’t really have much choice but to embrace it.
Dubai Memes During Summer Season
Fortunately, plenty of residents have a great sense of humor and just try to make light of the situation — evidenced by these hilarious memes. Here are 12 funny memes that sum up the summer heat of Dubai
2. “It’s not THAT hot outside.”
3. Looks like we’ll be staying in today.
4. So hot this little guy is melting — no wait, that’s just my heart
5. Truly heart-breaking news
6. A Song of Fire and Sand
7. Groundbreaking technological developments
8. No oven? No problem.
9. Does it make a difference?
10. Better than any other feeling
11. Hope you don’t have a perm
12. Just another day in Dubai
While the heat may be something that everybody has to endure, a lot of residents of Dubai still prefer to live in this city. It’s only a few months of summer heat and the rest of the months are bearable and good.