UAE will be the first country in Middle East to host the World Expo in order that the authorities of the UAE promise that they will take maximum efforts to organize the Expo at the highest level. It focuses on the preparations well as the Expo will be an important new chapter in the development of economic of the UAE. Also it knows the great return in the long-term future.
In 2013, the UAE won the right to stage the World Expo in Dubai in 2020 in order to continue the journey of a century and half old fair.
Expo 2020 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai and its residents (both locals and expats) were ecstatic to have won the title to host the World Expo as it reinforces the credibility and status of Dubai to the world. That UAE is country of ambitions and those ambitions are being set to reality. Here we share some information about the expo and what people can expect from it.
Types of Exhibitions
-World Expo, is held every 5 years and lasts for 6 months, first World Expo was in 1851 in London and It has never been held in Middle East.
-International Expo, is held in one of the years between 2 World Expo and lasts for 3 months.
The Benefits of Expo 2020
– According to experts, in the coming years there will be a sharp rise in value of residential and commercial real estate in Dubai.
– the UAE plans to provide more than 200 thousand new in different aspects such as hospitality sectors and tourism.
– By 2020, transport infrastructure will be upgraded to a new level. A new metro line as well as urban tram line will be available. Purchasing Eco-friendly taxis and buses.
– New doors to foreign country markets will be available that will develop the international relations.
– Developing the tourism, It’s expected to attract more than 25 million visitors.
Slogan of Expo 2020
“Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” Is the slogan selected by the UAE for Expo 2020, referring to the spirit that led the UAE to success in the new pathways of developments and innovation.
Duration of Expo 2020
The World Expo will be held for 6 months between October 2020 and April 2021.
Watch more about the Expo
Below are some videos for you to watch how big this is a celebration in Dubai especially from the time that the expo winner was announced and the preparations done to lead to this exciting event.
[…] the announcement that Dubai is set to host the World Expo in 2020, it has brought about plenty of news and interest in the UAE in terms of developments and future […]