Check out what the team from Visit Dubai shared when you have 3 days in Dubai. 3 days might not sound like a long trip to most but VisitDubai proves otherwise. Getting the most out of your stay starts with a proper game plan. Get ready for an itinerary jam packed with activities that excite and relax. It’s time to expose yourself to the beauty of Dubai.
A great vacation helps you discover the best parts of the city and yourself. Make the most out of your stay at the luxury stopover with some help from VisitDubai.
Spending 3 Days Dubai Itinerary
Getting the most out of your vacation in Dubai is only possible with the best itinerary. Don’t spend your stay with your nose buried in a guidebook. Thanks to the team from VisitDubai, you can get the best insider knowledge in the emirates.
Here’s a rundown on the details posted in the above video.
- Start your day right and check in to Heaven, the first sufusion lounge in Dubai. – 8am
- Visit the Burj Al Arab for self pampering at Talise Spa – 12pm
- Stop by Madinat Jumeirah and climb aboard for an atmospheric boat ride – 3pm
- Spend the evening at Mina A’Salam in the privacy of your own cabana on the beach – 6pm
- Stroll around the Dubai Mallhttps://dubaiviral.com/making-of-the-dubai-mall/. Explore the world’s biggest mall and get retail therapy of a lifetime. It gives a whole new perspective on high-end. – 10am
- Talk a long walk at JBR Beach. Enjoy quality time with yourself or loved ones with the serenity of the sea. – 3pm
- End the day with an extraordinary experience. Witness the unforgettable show at Dubai Fountain. – 6pm
- Say your goodbyes in style. Cruise across the saltwater creek on an abra boat. – 9am
There’s no place like Dubai to lounge around in luxury. Balance out your relaxation with the excitement of exploring new sites. A day in Dubai gives plenty of time to indulge yourself. Choose from an array of options, from high-end shopping to private nights in a beach cabana. How would you plan out your luxury itinerary? Share the stops you can’t miss on a vacation in Dubai.