VisitDubai is back with a bigger challenge. Watch what they shared on what a tourist can do when you only have 24 hours in Dubai. The city offers countless wonders to visit. To experience it all in 24 hours is no easy feat but it is possible with the right plan.
Related Post: Things to Do in Dubai in 24 Hours
VisitDubai’s latest itinerary does not disappoint with a mix of heart-racing and relaxing activities. Get a taste of Arabian tradition in your one day stopover.
Make the most Out of Your One Day Dubai Layover
Please be advised that the video below will give you an idea on what you can do in this desert city with minimal time. Dubai has a busy airport and is often used as a connecting flight to other destinations in the globe. Hence, if you might have a layover in the city, here are some tips how you can maximize the sightseeing. This will not replace an actual Dubai tour package that extends to a number of days.
No matter how short, a sojourn across the emirate will leave you with an unforgettable experience. Plan it the right way to see the best of what Dubai has to offer. The adventure only starts in the ultimate city stopover.
Here’s what’s on VisitDubai’s agenda from the video above:
- Hop on Dubai Metro. Experience the future with a driver less rail network. – 9am
- Visit the Burj Khalifa. Witness a man-made marvel right in front of you. This skyscraper holds the record for the tallest structure in the world. – 10am
- Shop at the Dubai Mall. Step into another record breaking structure. The Dubai Mall is the world’s biggest mall metropolis – 12pm
- Explore Souk Al Bahar. Get into the culture and a taste of Arabian life first hand. – 3pm
- Dine and dance at the Dubai Fountain. Pair your dinner with an unforgettable show and experience. – 7pm
- End the night with a visit to the 40 Kong. Gaze at Dubai skyline from 40 floors up. – 10pm
- Unwind from a day of touring. De-stress in the resort of your choice. – 7am
- Extend your stay in the emirate. Take the plunge. Why not? – 9 am
24 hours won’t hold you back from the ultimate experience Dubai has to offer. Start your day with sightseeing world-record breaking buildings only found in the stopover city. Immerse yourself in the contemporary side of Dubai with the world’s biggest biggest mall. Learn and have a firsthand experience of Arabian tradition in Souk Al Bahar.
End your sojourn with some time to unwind and relax. Which resort do you prefer to stay in? We won’t blame you for extending your stay for a day or two.